We are able to supply our 20ft x 8ft ISO storage containers, either as factory or purpose-built side access storage containers which are fitted with container doors at the 8ft end and a full set of side doors across a complete 20ft profile.
Alternatively, we are able to retro-fit our standard 20ft x 8ft containers with either a single door set or multiple door sets, along the 20ft side, to create a side opening profile, to range from a single access point to multiple access points across any side. Doors can be fitted with original locking mechanisms and steel lock-boxes (for added security).
Side access or ‘side loading’ containers are ideal solutions for:
- loading containers when positioned such that the 8ft door ends are inaccessible
- loading pallets of longer items directly into the container from the side
- bespoke container conversions and ‘pop-up’ container applications (including bars, cafes, shops and event containers)
Our 20ft side-access containers can also be supplied to include a range of options, including:
- external steel, access ramps and platforms
- internal ply lining and insulation
- electrics and complete conversions for use a container bars, cafes and shops
- heavy duty vinyl flooring or steel, durbar plate (over the original marine ply)
- bespoke paint finishes
full access 20ft container doors closed
20ft full side access container with all doors open
20ft full side access container
full side access shipping container doors open
20ft container with retro fit side doors providing 16ft access along side side acc
20ft container with retro fit side doors along 20ft
20 x 8 side access container doors closed
20 x 8 container with side doors
20 x 8 side access container doors open
Visit our container accessories page to discover all the accessories and options which are available to you and let us help you find your ideal storage container.