4m flat pack cabin for sale assembled
flat pack office unit assembly
Foldakabin side profile unit flat pack
The Folda-Kabin arrives flat packed, is man portable and is ideal for erecting in previously inaccessible locations. Foldable Offices assembled in several easy steps and ready for use in 45-60 minutes
An insulated, galvanised, low cost foldable office unit complete with double glazed window, single door, lifting eyes, vinyl flooring and a steel chassis.
Folda-Kabins are modular. They can be extended by adding further units to the original, either end to end or side to side to form large complexes in the most inaccessible locations. Ready to use, generally in 45 minutes:
Folda-Kabin comes in 3 sizes:
- 2.3m x 2.3m
- 3.3m x 2.3m
- 4.3m x 2.3m
Foldable buildings are perfect for:
- Local Authorities & Military Usage
- Construction Sites and Warehouses
- School Playgrounds, Farm Yards, Parks and Landscapers
- Highways, Gardens and Allotments
- Sports Fields and Golf Courses
- Conservation Areas and as garden Offices
|External Finish||Electostatic Powder Coated in RAL 6005 (Moss Green)||Electostatic Powder Coated in RAL 6005 (Moss Green)||Electostatic Powder Coated in RAL 6005 (Moss Green)|
|Internal Finish||Electostatic Powder Coated in RAL 9002 (Off-White)||Electostatic Powder Coated in RAL 9002 (Off-White)||Electostatic Powder Coated in RAL 9002 (Off-White)|
|Height, flat packed (mm)||498||498||498|
|Height, assembled (mm)||2350||2350||2350|
The main construction elements of the man-portable building are as follows:
- Chassis with frame
- Side wall panels
- Roof panel
- Door panel
- Window panel
- Fastening elements
|Chassis (per section)||66kg||66kg||66kg|
|Blank Wall Panel||27kg||27kg||27kg|
|Inner Blank Roof Panel||27kg||27kg||27kg|
|Outer Roof Panel||55kg||74kg||93kg|
- Vacuum bonded sandwich panels. Insulation – 50mm polystyrene.
- Outer surface – 0.60mm galvanized steel electrostatic powder coated in RAL 6005 (Moss Green).
- Inner surface – 0.60mm galvanized steel electrostatic powder coated in RAL 9002 (Off-White).
- Exterior covering – 0.60mm powder coated box profile galvanized steel with two gutters for effective rainwater disposal to all four corners.
- Interior – vacuum bonded sandwich panels. Insulation – 50mm polystyrene.
- Inner surface – 0.60mm galvanized steel powder coated in RAL 9002 (Off-White).
- Snow loading – 75kg/m2 evenly distributed.
Chassis / Frame
- Box profile, hot dipped galvanized steel Corner columns – 1.5mm cold formed DKP steel. All surfaces are powder coated in RAL 6005 (Moss Green).
- Floor Construction – 18mm OSB board covered with 2mm PVC linoleum (flash point B1 difficult to burn, smoke density Q1). Floor section has no insulation. Floor loading – 150kg/m2 evenly distributed.
- Frame – cold formed powder coated galvanized steel sheet min 1.25mm.
- Outer Door – both surfaces powder coated (External – Moss Green, internal – Off-White) galvanized flat steel sheet.
- 0.60mm thick, complete with door handle and replaceable euro cylinder lock.
- Frames – cold formed powder coated galvanized steel sheet 1.25mm thick.
- Window – uPVC double glazed window frame with vacuum sealed unit. (4+9+4).
- Size – 805mm x 1135mm.
- Type – vertically inward opening mechanism with single handle and lock.
- No electrical wiring and equipment fitted. The unit is designed to have a surface mounted electrical installation.
Doors and windows can be fitted anywhere in the man-portable building.
Note: Due to our continuous product development programme, we reserve the right to change the specifications without prior notice. . These units, are not designed to comply with Building Regulations approval.