Our range of 16’ x 8’ (16ft) drying units, offer an ideal size of drying space unit for sites which require a larger drying environment when compared with our smallest 10ft drying units.
Our range of 16ft portable and secure drying units, will have one or two steel personnel access doors and two sets of glass windows with either steel shutters or a wire mesh guard system (in front of the window). Generally, given their required use, the 16ft range of drying units may be fitted with additional tubular heaters or an additional 2kW convector heater, allowing you to maintain a warmer environment – units are also fitted internally with coat hooks and can be supplied with drying benches or poly chairs, where required.
For sites which require multiple units, these portable drying units can be stacked on-top of each-other, for example, a 16ft drying unit together with a 16ft office or canteen unit and, supplied with a set of stairs and landing for upper level access.
Typical internal specification for our 16ft drying units include:
- heavy duty lino flooring
- fully lined internally (walls and ceiling)
- electrics to include, light, heat (either tubular heaters or convector heaters) and power wired into a 32A consumer unit with external jack-plug
- externally painted in our blue or green colours
- 2 x steel personnel access door
- 2 x glass windows with steel shutter of wire-mesh grills
- coat hooks fitted internally