Our range of ‘mini’ 1+1 (mains) toilet blocks offer the ideal solution, for smaller construction or development sites, when space is at a premium.
Cleverly designed with space in-mind, our 1+1 (mains) toilets, provide two completely separate WCs, generally housed within a steel unit, approx. 8’ x 5’ (8ft x 5ft) shell and fully lined internally, with necessary in and out let pipes, for you to connect into mains water, drainage on-site. Each individual WC is fitted with a hand-wash basin, complete with hot water boiler, for hot-wash, hand-wash facilities on-site.
Units can be supplied with jack-legs and, if required, a waste-tank underneath for sites where there is no waste or drainage on-site.
Typical specification 1+1 (mains) toilet units:
- two steel personnel doors
- separate WCs (each including independent hand-wash, hot water boilers)
- ceiling lights and caged-tubular heaters
- necessary in and out let pipes, for sites to connect into mains water and drainage on-site (quick and easy)
- externally finished in our hire fleet, blue, green or white colours
- units can be supplied with jack-legs, should you require a waste tank fitted underneath