Our most popular type of toilet block, the 2+1 unit, provides a large, durable site toilet whilst also being space-efficient.
Generally ranging, from 12’ (12ft) to 16’ (16ft) in size and with an array of different layouts and combinations, the 2+1 toilet block will suit even the most demanding of environments. Available with jack-legs, these units can be raised (off the ground) and supplied with a waste tank, for direct connection, which will allow you to provide site toilet facilities, even when there is no mains drainage or waste on-site.
2+1 toilets, will provide a larger two WC area (including hand-wash basins with hot-water, hand-wash facilities) and a separate WC (with independent entry) again complete with WC and hand-basin with hot-water, hand-wash facilities). Units are supplied complete with all necessary in and out let pipes, for Quick and Easy connection on-site by your site plumber.
Typical specification of our 2+1 toilet blocks:
- two steel personnel doors
- separate WCs (each including independent hand-wash, hot water boilers)
- Larger toilet area, to include two WCs, including hot-water hand-wash facilities and either one or two urinals
- Completely separate single WC area, as above, to include hot-water hand-wash facilities
- ceiling lights and caged-tubular heaters
- necessary in and out let pipes, for sites to connect into mains water and drainage on-site (quick and easy)
- externally finished in our hire fleet, blue, green or white colours
- units can be supplied with jack-legs, should you require a waste tank fitted underneath