The 3+1 is the largest size of toilet block within our hire fleet and is available in a range of sizes from approx. 16’ x 8’ (16ft) to 20’ x 8’ (20ft) and different configurations and layouts.
The most popular size being our 20’ x 8’ (20ft) mains 3+1 toilet unit, which, if required, can be stacked below a 20’ x 8’ (20ft) site accommodation, office or welfare unit.
3+1 toilets, will provide a larger three WC area (including hand-wash basins with hot-water, hand-wash facilities) and a separate WC (with independent entry) again complete with WC and hand-basin with hot-water, hand-wash facilities). Units are supplied complete with all necessary in and out let pipes, for Quick and Easy connection on-site by your site plumber.
Typical specification of our 3+1 toilet blocks:
- two steel personnel doors
- separate WCs (each including independent hand-wash, hot water boilers)
- Larger toilet area, to include three WCs, including hot-water hand-wash facilities and either one or two urinals
- Completely separate single WC area, as above, to include hot-water hand-wash facilities
- ceiling lights and caged-tubular heaters
- necessary in and out let pipes, for sites to connect into mains water and drainage on-site (quick and easy)
- externally finished in our hire fleet, blue, green or white colours