FREEPHONE: 0800 0285 634
CALL US FOR A QUOTE: 01707 648 400 Get a QUICK QUOTE online now
Last updated 16 March 2018
1. Bell Container Trading Ltd (‘Bell’) complies with the principles of applicable data protection legislation when dealing with data received from visitors to the site.
2. We collect data from you, received through our Quick Quote form or email, so as to allow us to respond to your specific requirements and to provide you with our goods and services. We only hold the data necessary to offer services provided on our website and to you as a Bell customer.
3. We have implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational
measures so as to protect personal data from loss, misuse, or unauthorised
alteration or destruction. Please note, however, that where you are transmitting information to us over the internet (either through our website or by email) this can never be guaranteed as 100% secure.
4. Bell will never disclose information about you to third parties, except to fulfil your specific orders and requirements, e.g. to arrange delivery and collection for a product or information which we supply either ourselves or through a specific sub-contractor. On that basis, we may pass your personal data to third parties who are service providers, agents and subcontractors to us for the purposes of completing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf (e.g. to arrange delivery and collection of items you order from us). However, we disclose only the personal data that is necessary for the third party to deliver and fulfil the service required.
5. We only hold personal data for as long as necessary and in order for us to comply with any applicable legal requirements. Once data is no longer needed it is destroyed or deleted. We will not share your personal data with any third parties without your prior consent (which you are free to withhold) except where required to do so by law or relevant authorities or as set out in clause 4 above.
6. We may email website news and information updates to those customers who have specifically subscribed to our email service. All subscription emails sent by us contain clear information on how to unsubscribe from our email service.
7. We never sell, rent or exchange mailing lists.
8. If you subscribe to our email service via a partner site, that partner may wish to send you details via email of other products and services, which may be of interest to you. However when you subscribe directly to our email service you will be asked whether or not you wish to receive such emails.
10. In accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, we never send bulk unsolicited emails, (popularly known as Spam) to email addresses.
11. We may send emails to existing customers or prospective customers who have enquired or registered with us, regarding products or services directly provided by us.
12. All emails sent by us will be clearly marked as originating from us. All such emails will also include clear instructions on how unsubscribe from our email service and any future emails. Such instructions will either include a link to a page to unsubscribe or a valid email address to which you should reply, with “unsubscribe” as the email subject heading.
Get a QUICK QUOTE online now
Call us now on
FREEPHONE 0800 0285 634 (landlines only) or 01707 648 400 with your requirements and we will give you a quote immediately.
Hire and Sales
Our site accommodation hire and sales services cover the following areas:
London: Central London, Chiswick, Acton, Ealing, North London, Greater London, East London, South East London, Potters Bar, North Harrow, Barnet, Edgware, Islington, Watford, Wembley, Greenwich, Leyton, Ilford, Milton Keynes, Croydon, Guildford, Bristol, Wales, Cardiff, Newport, M25, Essex, Hertfordshire, Gatwick, Northamptonshire, Surrey, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Kent, Maidstone, Rainham, Slough, Newham