20ft containers are the most popular and cost-effective type of storage container available.
All our 20ft containers are supplied to the ISO standard to ensure uniformity which you can rely on. We have access to a wide range of 20ft containers from good-quality, used units to one-trip ISO containers either new, or from our own hire fleet.
We are one of the longest serving container suppliers in the UK (established 1983) and through our extensive network, we are able to supply a wide range of 20ft containers, to meet your requirements.
You can explore our full range of 20ft containers below:
|Original ISO container doors|
|Factory fitted ISO container vents|
|Original ISO corner casts (top and bottom)|
|Secure, steel lock-box|
|Original marine grade ply floor|
Sizing and specification*
|20ft (20’ x 8’) ISO DV container||6.058||2.438||2.591||5.898||2.344||2.376||2,200||32.85|
*all sizes and measurements are approximations only
Applications for 20ft storage containers
This size of storage container is ideal for:
- medium to large construction sites, for use by main and sub-contractors
- renovation projects for a medium to large house
- storage requirements for events and shows with sufficient space on-site
- commercial, retail, agricultural and industrial storage requirements
- business park and warehouses, looking for additional storage
- schools and universities which require extra storage on-site
- self-storage container parks and sites – units can be stacked and locked together
In addition, we can custom modify and convert 20ft containers, to include a range of options and accessories, including:
- rubberised ‘anti-condensation’ paint
- internal insulation and lining
- steel personnel doors and anti-vandal windows
- vinyl floor overlay
- complete conversions into site accommodation and welfare units
- roller shutters and hydraulic serving hatches
Visit our container accessories page to discover all the accessories and options which are available to you and let us help you find your ideal storage container.