bespoke 40ft container conversion
See below a link to a video of a converted 40ft ISO shipping container. The unit was fitted out as a combined canteen / welfare unit (shower/WC) and workshop conversion. As the video below shows, all conversion works were carried out to a very high standard. We also delivered the finished container project to the customer on articulated hi-ab transport.
The canteen / welfare part of the container was fitted with specification including the following:
– single access pedestrian door into canteen section
– single access internal door fitted into partition through from workshop
– 1 x sink unit with hot water boiler and small worktop (separate)
– 1 x WC including toilet cistern and hand-wash basin / extractor fan
– 1 x shower cubicle (separate) / extractor fan
– 2 x sliding glass windows with steel shutters
– fully lined internally in white OSB board
– ceiling and walls insulated
– heavy duty lino flooring over the original container floor
The workshop section was fully reconditioned and left as a shell save for installing:
– several DG plug points and ceiling lights
– 2 x sliding glass windows with shutters
If you are looking for a bespoke container conversion or modifications – contact Bell Container Trading on 01707 648 400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also fill out a QUICK QUOTE form online now!