Coca Cola Superfreeze Container Conversion
We converted a new high-cube 20ft shipping container to show-case Coca-Cola Superfreeze – the new way to enjoy Coca-Cola.
Carrying out conversion works and container fabrication at our own depot, as well as installing the final elements on-site (together with the design team) the unit was successfully delivered and installed to create a unique experiential container.
bespoke container conversions modified 20ft
Conversion works included:
- installation of a single access steel pedestrian entry door (with laminated vision panel) in conjunction with original opening container doors;
- conversion of original container doors to open and close with a shoot-bolt system for ease of entry and exit (when required)
- complete external re-spray in Client’s choice of colour;
- all steel fabrication to accommodate bespoke vending machines and strengthening to allow for an air-conditioning system – installed to the roof (keeping the unit on climate control); and
- fabrication of a corrugated rain-guard over the vending machines and television screens and small art-work panel (customised to match the artwork supplied by the design-team)
Internal fit-out works included electrics, ceiling lights and plug-points wired into a consumer safety unit supporting all vending machines, media centre and television screens.